As women, the Women’s meeting continues to make impact all over the Nation of Kenya, more visions started coming on how best to serve our communities and engaging the women. The following are some of QEG current and upcoming programme and core activities.
This is a Savings and Credit Co-operative Society that receives savings and giving out loans to its members.
• Its main aim is to is alleviating poverty among the people as well as giving a holistic approach to mission
• Membership is open.
This programme ensures that QEG achieves its vision by equipping women with skills and education through maximizing their potential by being relevant in God’s kingdom.
LAW & JUSTICE/MEDICAL PROGRAMME
This programme is run by the QEG lawyer’s fellowship, which comprises five female lawyers with vast knowledge in various fields to;
• To ensure there is full enjoyment of legal and human rights by all
• To increase access to justice to the QEG members and the community at large
• To build the capacity of the community on legal and human rights
• To Provide updated information on the existing and upcoming legislations
• The programme holds free legal aid clinics on a monthly basis at RCCG church premises by attending to clients on a one on one basis by offering;
• legal advice and counseling,
• Referral to organizations that offer free litigation services,
• negotiating affordable legal fees for clients
• free legal aid clinics offered to those in prison through the visitation Ministry
• community sensitization through public forums
This programme’s objective is to increase accessibility of education for needy children by offering scholarships especially to orphans and vulnerable youngsters
QEG NEXT GENARATION PROJECT
This programme engages young adults from formal and informal settings in the society to discover their true identities by eradicating a culture that enslaves and distracts their God-given purpose through project activities focusing on the core themes of QEG: Transform Equip, Empower, and Engage